Masterpiece

16 July

Some days are just hard. 

Have you ever woken up and the mere thought of going through the day is overwhelming? 

I have. 

I'll be perfectly honest here... That is part of the reason why I haven't been on the blog in such a long time.  

I love blogging.

 I love writing.

And I knew that there was a bigger problem when I stopped loving the things I loved. 

I just wanted to do a short post here... Not to talk about my problems or to get attention, but to say that sometimes in life hard times come. Your vision becomes distorted and clouded and it feels like you'll never climb out of this haze, this constant brain fog that you're in. 

But let me tell you this. 

It does get better. 

You may not feel like it, but it will. 

But you have to want change. You have to be willing to fight, willing to rise up and take your life back over again and quit listening to the lies in your head.

The enemy wants you to be in this "fog" so that he can control you. And guess what? He's not your friend. His mission is to steal, kill, and destroy, and he wants nothing more than to steal your joy, your peace, your very breath.

The enemy tells you things like this.

"You aren't enough.

You aren't worth it.

Nobody cares about you.

Nobody wants you.

Nobody loves you."

He wants to make you feel like you are all alone in this dark world, and there isn't a soul out there that loves you. He twists everything around to make you feel inadequate and like nobody, not even God, loves, wants, are cares for you.

But this is what your Father says about you.

"My child, you are loved.

You are enough.

You are forgiven.

You are a masterpiece."

Isn't it so cool to think that God, the King over the entire universe, looked down on earth and thought that the world needed you there?

God doesn't make junk.

You are a masterpiece.


You formed my inward parts, and you knit me together in my mother's womb. I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen me before I was born, and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them.

Psalm 139:13-16



You Might Also Like

0 Posted by Emma comments

About Me

STRIVING to worship and give God glory through music and art, ENCOURAGING others through writing, LIVING LIFE to the fullest with joy and purpose, BELIEVING in His promises and what He says is truth, STANDING in who I am in Christ.

Blog Archive


Popular Posts