Outfit Photo Re-cap of 2018

03 January


Greetings to all of my dear readers! I had this idea to hit off the beginning of 2019 with compiling some of my favorite outfits from 2018. It seemed like it would be fun to re-cap all of the outfits that I caught on camera. I went to start looking for some of my photos, but for some reason I couldn't find half of the ones from the beginning of last year! I looked through all of the downloads on the computer and couldn't seem to find them anywhere. They weren't even on my phone anymore. My next idea was to try to go to Pinterest to try to find them there. I found a few, but not nearly as many as I knew there were. Finally, I found them on a different laptop than the one I normally use and also found some other ones that never actually made it into a blog post! Below are all of the outfit photos from previous blog posts, as well as some other's that like I said never made it onto the computer from my phone. It's funny to me as I look back over even the last year at how much my style has changed. It's still similar today than it was then, but it's definitely different than what it used to be! I hope that you enjoy. :)

This was my favorite outfit last Spring!






I still have all of the pieces to this outfit, although I haven't worn them together like this recently. I mix and match them a little more, especially the gray dress!









Comfortable, cute, and I love headbands sooo much!








The post titled Steampunk and Pearls got a lot of likes from friends!








Here is one that never made it into a blog post... Sadly I can't find the other pictures that went a long with this outfit, but maybe when it gets a little warmer I can try again. 



My guest post with Paige at A Peach with a Dream! Click here to check out her blog and see my post featured there. Her blog is so inspiring! I encourage you to check it out!



This is the same dress that I'm wearing in my guest post featured on A Peach with a Dream. I wore it for my senior photos and for my graduation party! 



A friend snapped these at Redwood National Forrest last May. Still one of my favorites!






These are some of the outfits that I took with my to Israel. A friend gave me a wonderful tip for when you're traveling that I had never heard before. Take photos of the outfits that you are bringing, mixed and matched, with all of the accessories (I skipped that step). Then you can scroll through the pictures on your phone and figure out what outfit you want to wear that way instead of rummaging through your suitcase trying to remember what you wanted to wear with what. This was a lifesaver in Israel because a lot of the time I was in such a hurry to get ready that I couldn't spend time trying to remember what pieces I had put to wear together. It worked well for me! (Try to ignore the dirty deck in the photos, haha. Clothes stayed clean.)








This has been fun for me looking back over these and seeing how much everything has changed and what has stayed the same with my wardrobe! I hope that you enjoyed. Comment and let us know which one is your favorite! 

You Might Also Like

2 Posted by Emma comments

About Me

STRIVING to worship and give God glory through music and art, ENCOURAGING others through writing, LIVING LIFE to the fullest with joy and purpose, BELIEVING in His promises and what He says is truth, STANDING in who I am in Christ.

Blog Archive


Popular Posts