Guest post with 2 Sisters 1 Faith!

04 March

Hannah and Sophia have done guest posts for 6 Kids and a Little Sister before, and here they are again! We are very happy to have them! (Scroll to bottom of post to see links to posts that Hannah and Sophia have shared before) I hope you enjoy, and please click over to their blog at 2sisters1faith.blogspot.com for more!


Hi!  My name is Sophie.  I am one of the owner/writers for 2sisters1faith.blogspot.com

It snowed today!  I'm so excited!  Where we are, we kind of just skipped winter...  But now it's back!  Of course, with the random cold and snowy day I needed to wear something warm...  My sister Hannah suggested I put this on.  I'm so glad she did!  This is a very warm, modest, and flattering outfit at the same time!  Definitely one of my favorites.

Shirt: Goodwill
Skirt: Goodwill
Scarf: Wrapunzel.com
Boots: Hand me downs

What do you think of today's post?  Want to see more?  Comment on my blog (2sisters1faith.blogspot.com) and let me know!









How to roast a chicken
The origin of Halloween
How to roast marshmellows on your kitchen counter













You Might Also Like

0 Posted by Emma comments

About Me

STRIVING to worship and give God glory through music and art, ENCOURAGING others through writing, LIVING LIFE to the fullest with joy and purpose, BELIEVING in His promises and what He says is truth, STANDING in who I am in Christ.

Blog Archive


Popular Posts