Blessed is the Man

30 June

A verse that was really laid on my heart today was James 1:12...

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, for once he has been approved he will receive the crown of life which Yahweh has promised to those who love him."

In school my mom is having us memorize the entire book of James, and even Elianah (who is seven) has memorized most of chapter one. Even in the first chapter there are such profound things! We quote what we know quite often. But today I really felt like God wanted me to be thinking about that specific verse.

I just want to say when you are facing trials and hardships, when you persevere and pull through it, Yahweh blesses you and will give you "the crown of life which Yahweh has promised to those who love him." James also says,

"Count it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance."

Be joyful and persevere! In the end it is all worth it.


You Might Also Like

1 Posted by Emma comments

About Me

STRIVING to worship and give God glory through music and art, ENCOURAGING others through writing, LIVING LIFE to the fullest with joy and purpose, BELIEVING in His promises and what He says is truth, STANDING in who I am in Christ.

Blog Archive


Popular Posts