Where I've Been this Spring and Summer

23 October



Hello dear readers! It's been such a long time since I posted anything on here... so long that I almost forgot that I had a blog once upon a time! Since my last post in April, I've gone on two traveling adventures, graduated from high school, celebrated the birthdays of five of my family members, and enjoyed a very warm, but productive and beautiful Summer with my family. Summer is now over, and my favorite part of the entire year is finally here; Autumn. Hats, boots, chunky scarves and sweaters, apple cider and chai all day, every day... Could there be a better time of the year? 

I thought that I would just do a short update for you of my two trips that I was blessed to be able to go on, and talk a little bit about the Summer and some of the things I've been learning. Unless, of course, this post ends up being too long; in which case I'll divide it up somehow for you to read. Enjoy!

In April I was blessed to be asked to go on a five week speaking tour with some friend's to play violin in their presentations. It was definitely an amazing experience! I traveled with a lovely couple who have five children ages nine and under, and two other young ladies. We had a wonderful time on the road together, enjoying all of the different sceneries and experiences we encountered together along the way.



Our team!

 We had presentations in Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, and British Columbia, Canada. We went all over the place! I saw so many places that I had never seen before, and had a very meaningful time getting to know the people I traveled with.





My first ferry ride in Washington! It was a pretty interesting experience I would say!



Exploring Redwood National forest.
This isn't even the biggest tree! It's almost unreal how massive these trees are.

It was a very uplifting and encouraging time for me, and I loved every minute of it. 
The presentations were about Biblical Betrothal, but not just that. The message was about the Bridegroom love of our Bridegroom in heaven, Yeshua, and accepting that love for ourselves, believing and living like we are forgiven, accepted, and loved beyond comprehension. It encouraged excitement for the coming day of Messiah's return, and living each day like it's the day when our Bridegroom will come to take us as His own. It is a very exciting message; one that needs to be spread to the entire world!


Hiking with some friends this Summer!


Hanging out at the rodeo!



I came home at the end of May and spent the rest of the Summer with my family. As always, we had tons of adventures and family fun together. Days spent at the lake, hanging out with family and friends, keeping up with the property work, and having lots of fun together, and in August I was blessed to go to Israel for three weeks unexpectedly! I went by myself, but it was such a huge blessing for me to be there. Ever since our last trip in the Fall of 2017, we, as a family, have been longing and saving to go back to Israel. While it didn't work out for our whole family to go back to the land this year, I was very happy to be the Frei representative, even if it was for a shorter amount of time. Hopefully, all of us will be going back in 2019 as well!




The group I was with! (I'm near the front towards the middle) :)




Beautiful vineyards in the background of this photo!








On Elon Moreh, where God made the promise of Genesis 12 to Abraham!




Below are some pictures of some of our days in Jerusalem!







 The Western Wall (Kotel)









Temple Mount!







We ended our Jerusalem days with ice-cream and smiles!


















There are so many lessons that I learned while I was in Israel. People always ask you what your favorite part or highlight of the trip is, but I can never nail only one thing down. It's impossible to choose only one thing. The message, I believe, is simple. God is on the move in the Heartland, and the redemption is coming quickly. It is such a privilege to go there and see everything that is going on... Fruitful vineyards growing on the mountains of Samaria, olive groves, orchards, pomagranete's trees, barely, all kind of different crops! To see God's children returning to their homeland from all over the entire earth, and to see children playing in the streets outside their homes. To walk in the footsteps of the Patriarchs and the prophets and the kings of Israel and Judah, and in the footsteps of our Messiah. There truly is nothing like it in the world. 

One of these days I would like to sit down and write out a long post talking about everything that I experienced there, from this year and last year. For now, though, this short update will do just fine. :)

I returned home at the very beginning of September, just in time for the leaves to start turning their magnificent colors of orange, yellow, and bold red. We celebrated the Feast of Tabernacles together with our fellowship, and had wonderful worship and prayer times, Bible studies, teachings, big meals together, game days, a children's VBS, and lots of fellowship and building each other up.


Hot air balloon festival in Aspen, CO! There were so many different colors and style!









Sukkot.
Waving the lulavs early in the morning after prayer time!
















 Erev Shabbat dinner!






Beautiful Autumn colors...



Most recently, we had our big annual Autumn Hayride that we always do as well!
Things have started to quiet down now, as we get ready for our newest little Frei addition to be born very soon. God is so good, and He gives good gifts to His children!











I hope that you enjoyed all the pictures! Stay tuned for some more blog posts now that I'm home and settled back in. Thanks for reading! 


You Might Also Like

0 Posted by Emma comments

About Me

STRIVING to worship and give God glory through music and art, ENCOURAGING others through writing, LIVING LIFE to the fullest with joy and purpose, BELIEVING in His promises and what He says is truth, STANDING in who I am in Christ.

Blog Archive


Popular Posts